1. Collection of poems (110 pages), published in Bole printing press, 1992, Addis Ababa,
2. Thirty five (35) different titles of pomes, were published in the Journal ' Struggle' in
1976. The Journal ' Struggle' was owned by
the Ethiopian student Association in Europe.
3. Eleven (11) different titles of pomes, were published in Journal of 'Ethiopia students
Federation special issue, No. 1, in 1976.
4. Eight (8) different titles of pomes, published under the title of 'Tsege Reda Ber'
(Rose-pen), published in commercial printing press,
1986, Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
5. Sixty (60) different titles of pomes, published on National and International News paper,
magazines and Journal from 1971-1976.
6. ninety five (295) different titles of pomes, transmitted through Radio Moscow
on Amharic Program, 1972-1976
2. Translation work. (From Amharic to foreign Languages)
- "Yementa Enatt" (Mother of twin), a full length Play, translated in to Russian Language and Published. In the book in titled, "selected African Play writer" Ruduga publishing Agency, Moscow, 1983
- five (5) different titles of Poems, translated in to Russian language and published in the book in titled "selected works of African poets", Literature publishing Agency, Moscow, 1979, vol. l.
- five (5) different titles of poems, translated in to Russian language and published in the book called "Meskle Ababa" (September Flower), Ruguga publishing Agency, Moscow, 1990.
- A short biography about my self and my work is published in the Great soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, 1978,vol.30, P.317.
3. Translation work. (From foreign Language To Amharic)
- Seven (7) Poems of Nikrasasov, Nikulai Alexeievich, (1821-1878)
- Three (3) Poems of Lermontov, Michael Bongovich, (1814-1841).
- Three(3) Poems of Mayakovski, Vladimir Valadimirivich, (1893-1930)
- Nine (9) Poems of Yesenin, Ergei aleksandrovich, (1895-1925).
All the above poems are translated in to Amharic and transmitted and published in the mass media to the public.
6. Ukrainian poet, Rasul Gamzatov, National anthem "Testament" to Amharic and
published in Ukrain in 1991.
7. Cesaire, Aime! and Goyuelin, O.N. different title of poems are also translated in to
Amharic language and published in the book "survey of worlds Literature",
Commercial Printing press, 1984, Addis Ababa, PP 65-60.